That's scarcely better than no policy at all
...except that Clinton has almost no policy at all. Summary of the Democratic Pestilential candidates energy "policies". My exasperated comments:
- Bio-fuels are one of the most inefficient ways to gather solar energy for transportation imaginable. In addition, bio-fuel agriculture competes with food production, and uses valuable water.
- There is no such thing as clean coal.
- Sequestration is an extremely risky policy; we don't know if we can do it at all, and it will have to be maintained for the entire future of humanity.
- Only Richardson has a public transit policy
- Only Edwards is willing to abandon oil-company subsidies
- Obama has a new subsidy for the domestic auto industry. (One cannot make these things up.)
Save us, Al!